Sunday 7 August 2011

Sparks in the Kiln: Kitchen Tea Wreath

I've been doing quite a bit of crafting lately. Some of which I can't post due to the whole gift factor. . . I hate to ruin surprises :)

Here is a recent fun and favorite project I thought I would share. I found it on Pintrest, it belongs to Kojodesigns:See it, Love it, Make it (gladly!) Thank you Kojodesigns for sharing!!

Here is my take on Kojodesign's Kitchen Tea wreath:


It took me about 2 hours for the whole project ( I was recovering from surgery, so it could be even quicker!) It was a gift for my friend Catherine's 33rd Birthday, she threw the best tea party I've ever been to. In fact I'm quite sure it would have made the Queen jealous. Let me know if you make one!

I will be making more of these I'm sure, and if you're looking for a fun girls night out craft, I would recommend this one!



1 comment: