Monday 14 February 2011

Sparks in the Kiln: Love Art #2



Thank you to all who bid on Love Art Auction #1 and to those of you who took the time to spread the word!

The winners

#1 Perseverance - The Feds
#2 Love - Tanya
#3 Love each other - Cherie

Please email me at SparksintheKiln@gmail.com
for details on how to get your Love Art




Love Art Auction #2:

I'm upping the ante on this auction!
When it comes to art, pottery is my thing, it's what I love to do.

Dedicated to: Same family & same reason as

Place bid in comments.
When bidding please indicate which piece you are bidding on #1,#2#3

#1 Custom Wall Vase
*to be made, vase shown is not available
Starting bid: $12

This particular vase is a memory vase with the text "Mommy".
I started making these vases for women who have babies in heaven.
I am happy to customize your vase with any name or no text at all.






#2 Custom Garden Stakes
You pick 8 Veg/Herbs that you grow in your garden and I'll make them!
Starting Bid: $12



#3 "Plant Your Garden" Wall Hanging
4 hand built tiles
"Plant your garden where you are and call it home"
for the record, this is the story of my life ; )
Can be hung vertically or horizontally

Starting bid: $12



Again winners should factor in $5 for shipping

*This Auction will end on February 20th*
* 12:00 a.m. (U.S.A. time) *

Alright, spread the Love, buy some art and bless someone!
Happy Bidding!

Tweet, Facebook, Blog - spread the word

Thanks again!!

13 comments:

  1. Bidding on #2 - $15.00
    Love them all but I am going to start a "container garden" this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bidding on #3 - $20
    Beautiful work, once again!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bidding on #1 - $15

    I loved these when you posted them as gifts for Christmas . . .super psyched you have them in an auction!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bidding on #3 - $25. I love it Sara! You are so very talented!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bidding on #1 $35 "I love my daughters art work" yo daddy

    Thanks Dad!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I match Dad's bid and you make 2?? for #1??

    ReplyDelete
  7. #2 - $20 (so long as one can say 'weeds')!

    ReplyDelete
  8. here's to dreaming of an "in the ground" garden...
    #2 - $25

    ReplyDelete
  9. #3 for $30. love this sara!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would like to bid $35 for #3. What a wonderful saying that can be applied to us all whenever we are in wonder of the will of God for our lives.

    ReplyDelete